Cat quotes and cat captions are used by cat influencers, bloggers, and vloggers today make money or a full living from sharing their cat photos online with their followers. You and I may need a cat quote for a card, Facebook post, or photo album. Instagram is likely where most cat photos are to be found, sharing photos and funny, cute, or catchy cat-related captions of their cat, kitten, and cat-care. In this post, we give you a list of some best captions and quotes for cat lovers, cat-owners, and about cats to share online with your followers.
Instagram Captions for Cat Photos
An Instagram caption that is a question is a good way to get engagement and to make people to comment. Cat quotes and popular gardening sentiments in captions should attract more likes and followers. The captions have to be in English, poor quality English is an instant turn-off.
Use captions about the love of cats, the joy of owning cats and kittens, or the love cats give you. Whatever you choose, continue to practice gratitude for your cat, its adorable cuteness, its love, and the privilege of being a cat owner.
- Cats are cute!
- Cats choose us; we don’t own them.” – Kristin Cast
- “Cats are made of love.”
- I love my cat
- My cat is so adorable
- This is my best friend and I love him/her to death
- Cute cats make me happy!
- My cat looks like a little devil, but he’s the sweetest thing ever!
- “I’m not the only one who loves this cat”
- “Cat’s are a man’s best friend”
- “Aww, my heart is melting!”
- “Cats make everything better.”
- “This cat is so adorable I want to take her home!”
- “What do you think about cats?”
- Cats are the best pet
- I love my cat more than anything
- My cat is my everything
- I can’t imagine life without my cat
- Cat lovers unite!
Quotes About Cats
Cat quotes from famous people, historical characters, and authors. Famous cat quotes, and lesser-known. If you have a good cat quote to add to the list, let us know!
- “I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” –Hippolyte Taine
- “None but the humane treat a cat well. ” -Mark Twain
- “A cat is a lion in mouse’s clothing.”-proverb
- “Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.”― Jeff Valdez
- “In order to keep a true perspective of one’s importance, everyone should have a dog that looks up to him and a cat that looks down on him.”
- Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are very susceptible to changes in their environment.”
- “What greater gift than the love of a cat?”
- “The world would be an ugly place if people had no pets”
- Cats will do as they please, regardless of what you want them to do”
More Captions and Quotes About Cats
- “Cats are like potato chips, you can’t have just one.”
- “I love cats because I enjoy my home and a cat has the same affection for his house.”
- “A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.”
- “The more people I meet, the more I like my cat.”
- Cats rule! Dogs drool!
Captions and Quotes About Cats and Kittens
Cat quotes, the quote by Stephen Fry is my favourite! Some of the quotes on this page are totally made up, some are real.
- “A kitten is a living toy, and he knows it.” – Anonymous
- “Meow’ means ‘woof’ in cat” –George Carlin
- “The cat has too little space in which to live its life as an animal, the dog too much; we make for them a home halfway between these extremes.”
- “Cats are made of love.”
- “I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals” -Winston Churchill
- “If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot know any other way” – Mark Twain
- “The best thing about cats is that they always land on their feet” – Unknown author
- “Kittens are the best things in the world.” – Unknown
- “I love kittens because they’re so cute and fuzzy!” – Unknown
- “A certain cat is out of a certain bag”- Stephen Fry
- “You can’t help but smile around a kitten.” – Unknown
- Cats make everything better.”-Unknown
- Kittens have an amazing way of making you feel loved”
- “It is a cat’s nature to do as she pleases.”
- “If you want something done right, sometimes you have to do it yourself” – Unknown
- “A house without a cat is not a home” – Anonymous
- “Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function.”- Garrison Keillor
- “The more I study cats the more I admire them and their ways of going about their business in this world.”
- “[Cat] owners know that when they look into the eyes of an animal who loves them unconditionally, they experience joy like nothing else on earth.”
Short Social Media Posts and Captions About Cats and Kittens
- “I love kittens!”
- “Kittens make me happy.”
- “Kittens are so cute.”
- “Awww, look at this kitten!”
- Cats are better than dogs!
- “I’m not the only one that thinks this way, right?”
- “When I’m feeling down, you’re always there to cheer me up.”
- “It’s so fluffy and warm!”
- “I think it’s time for bed now…”
- “…but first let me give you a hug
Quotes and Captions About Cat Care
If you’re a cat care enthusiast, a caption about cat care could be just what you need.
- Cats are very sensitive to their environment – they need a lot of attention and care
- Keep your cat inside, away from other animals or dangers
- Feed them high-quality food that is designed for cats
- Give them plenty of fresh water every day
- Regularly groom your cat with a brush or comb to remove loose hair and dirt
- Play with your cat daily – it will keep them happy and healthy!
- Cats are susceptible to parasites, so make sure they’re on a flea preventative
- Keep cat litter clean and fresh by scooping it daily
- Be aware of the dangers of toxoplasmosis from cat feces – wear gloves when cleaning the litter box or touching cat droppings
- If you have more than one cat, be sure they each have their own cat toys, food and water bowls as well as scratching post or another surface to sharpen claws on
- Give your kitty lots of love and attention – this will help them feel secure in their new home!
- Use pet-friendly cleaners that won’t irritate sensitive skin or leave an unpleasant smell behind (i.e., vinegar)
- Make sure to always have food and water available for the kitten
- Keep your cat’s litter box clean by scooping it at least once a day
- Brush your kitten regularly to keep its coat shiny and free of tangles
- Provide a sturdy scratching post that is tall enough for the kitten to stretch up on all fours
- Provide toys, including things with feathers or string so they can play when you’re not around
- Teach them how to use the litter box early – kittens are usually able to learn this before they reach 10 weeks old
- Keep your kitten’s litter box clean by scooping the contents at least once a day
- Feed your kitten the right food, which can be good quality wet food in cans or pouches or vet-approved dry kitten food.
- Provide plenty of water for your cat to drink
- Groom them with a soft brush or comb if they have long hair
- Check their ears for dirt, debris, and wax buildup on a regular basis – if you find anything, use ear cleaner that has been approved by vets
We here at Happy Indoor Cat hope you enjoyed our cat tag lines, quotes, captions, and inspiration. We’re always on the lookout for more to use on our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). You could, of course, use these in photo books to capture cat memories and beautiful moments. Let us know your favorite cat quotes in the comments!